Should a product be shipped to you from WeBeMusic.com that does not match an order (or it's agreed equivalent), we will gladly pick up the mis shipped product and make the exchange for the correct one. At no additional cost to you.
Should the product that you purchased from WeBeMusic.com be defective upon receiving it, contact the manufacturer for warranty and/or replacement instructions.
All instruments purchased from WeBeMusic.com are insured when shipped. Should the product that you purchased from WeBeMusic.com be damaged in shipping, the carrier must be notified immediately to resolve the issue.
Should you not be satisfied with the product that you purchased from WeBeMusic.com, contact us and return it within 14 days of the date of the original shipment and we can exchange that product or provide "in store" credit for a later purchase. Excluding the shipping and handling costs.
Refunds may be made for original product value only, excluding shipping and handling, provided the product being returned is in re-sellable condition showing no signs of wear or use and complete with all of it's original packaging, paperwork, accessories, parts, ect. (some restrictions apply. See below). You are responsible for the shipping costs to return a product to WeBeMusic.com. for a refund. Should the product being returned not be complete and in re-sellable condition, a restocking fee of 25% may be charged unless otherwise noted. WeBeMusic.com does not credit any original shipping charges.Exceptions and Restrictions for Returns:
- Demo, Store Clarence, Scratch and Dent, Discontinued, Factory Second and B-Stock items are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Copyrighted material ie. books, sheet music, CDs, DVDs, software, etc. cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law and may be returned for exchange of same product if found to be defective or "in store" credit only.
- Blank media cannot be returned once opened due to possible usage.
- Disposable products ie. cleaning supplies, care products, rosin, reeds, fog fluid, etc. cannot be returned once opened.
- Personal use items that are used in the mouth ie. guitar talk boxes, "world" wind instruments, harmonicas, etc. or in the ear ie. ear plugs, in ear monitors, etc. cannot be returned once opened due to health laws.
- All parts cannot be returned once opened due to possible usage. This includes, but not limited to guitar, amplifier, drum, turntable, band and orchestra parts.
- All clothing cannot be returned once opened. This includes shirts, hats and gloves, etc..
- Certain items must be exchanged directly through the manufacturer if they are found to be defective. This includes tubes, strings, pickups, replacement speakers, raw speakers, drum heads, drumsticks, cymbals, cowbells, harmonicas and shoes. These can only be returned to us if they are unopened.
- Mouthpieces may be returned, but will incur a $5.00 sterilization fee.
- Woodwind and Brasswind instruments may be returned. An automatic $15.00 restocking fee will be charged for sterilization and repackaging.
- String instruments ie. guitars, mandolins, violins, ect. must be returned within 10 days should they found to be defective.
- At the sole discretion of WeBeMusic.com, abuse of the ability to return product purchased from WeBeMusic.com may restrict your returns to same item exchange and/or "in store" credit only.