Cervini Educator Series violin outfits, though affordable in price, are hand-crafted to exact specifications with the same care and attention to detail applied the most expensive violin outfits on the market. The HV-100 is specifically aimed at the budget-conscious student, parent or teacher, yet offers a host of professional features that even the most advance player would expect. A choice of pleasing finish colors and the included lightweight, yet durable case and quality Anton Breton bow makes every Cervini Educator Series outfit an excellent choice.
- Spruce top and maple back, hardwood fingerboard
- Proper string spacing and string height to allow for precise finger positions and intonation
- Hardwood fittings and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Low profile Stradivarius style hardwood chinrest for comfort
- Traditional red finish, wood bow and shaped foam case