Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point – from student bows to higher end models – by utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. Each bow includes genuine unbleached horsehair, high-quality fittings and a comfortable grip. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and will make the work of learning easy.
- Round, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap with silver-plated button gives optimal comfort
- Half-mounted rosewood frog with nickel silver button provides striking beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13″ violas
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.