The new Cervini HV-150 4/4 violin outfit features a hand-carved and graduated top of select, solid spruce and solid maple back, sides and neck. Genuine inlaid purfling borders both top and back. A lovely, traditional red finish highlights the beauty of the wood and workmanship. Long-wearing dyed hardwood is used for the fingerboard and fittings, and the lightweight composite tailpiece has 4 built-in fine tuners. Each outfit includes a high quality Anton Breton AB-100 bow with tonewood frog and genuine unbleached horsehair plus a semi-shaped case with plush blue interior.
- All hand carved solid spruce and maple body
- Proper string spacing and string height to allow for precise finger positions and intonation
- Hardwood fittings and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Low profile Stradivarius style hardwood chinrest for comfort
- Traditional red finish, wood bow and shaped foam case
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.