This fine Cremona violin is crafted from the finest selected tonewoods. A clear, transparent varnish highlights the straight-grained solid spruce and figured solid maple. The varnish is slightly shaded to suggest the appearance of a fine, old instrument. The edgework and purfling are clean and artistic, and the scroll is beautifully cut. The fingerboard and trimmings are genuine ebony and the violin is given a professional set-up before is leaves our west coast facility. The tone is smooth and pleasing with great carrying power. Though priced for the advanced student, this fine violin would please any professional player. The SV-500 is supplied with a Travelite TL-33 lightweight rigid foam oblong case and a well-balanced J. LaSalle LB-13 Premium Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow.
- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Flamed solid maple back and sides, and solid spruce top with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with French-made Aubert bridge and US made Prelude strings
- Quality Swiss-style ebony fittings and select ebony fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece and 4 fine tuners for easy tuning
- Includes the well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13 brazilwood bow and sturdy Travelite TL-33 arched top oblong case for secure storage and transport
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.