The battery-powered Pocket Rock•It S1 allows you to practice silently in any location, and have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90 degrees of motion, so the S1 can plug into any guitar jack - no cable needed!
One clean and two dirty settings give you lots of tone versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your S1 sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the line in.
- Instrument Input: 6.3mm male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 3.5mm Jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: 100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 3.5mm Jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 20-24 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.