Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Large Round
The DC17 was designed by drum corps legend Scott Johnson. The stick features a medium taper and full bead for a wide range of dynamics on the marching snare while still providing a great feel in the player's hands.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .700" Length: 17"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.