This Sebastian violin from Knilling features seasoned tonewoods for tone and longevity, proper construction techniques for durability, and is factory adjusted to ensure playability, tone, and comfort.
Important features of the Sebastian violin outfit other than those mentioned above include: wood bow with horsehair, shaped case, ebony pegs, nut, and fingerboard, fitted maple bridge and fine tuners for precise tuning.
The Sebastian violin outfit by Knilling is crafted with the beginning student in mind, and is designed to ensure the student has an instrument capable of their efforts.
- Complete 4/4 outfit with violin, bow and case
- Factory adjusted for playability
- Properly fitted ebony pegs, nut and fingerboard
- Contoured fingerboard for easy note articulation
- Seasoned tonewoods for good tone and stability
- Fitted maple bridge
- Fine-tuners included
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.