The best-selling KORG TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
- Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.